Guardian and Supalite Tiled Roof Conservatories
Why a tiled roof is the best option for your conservatory
Lightweight tiled roofs such as our Supalite and Guardian options have become a very popular option for our customers conservatories for good reason. We have listed here the clear advantages you will get from this choice :
1. Insulation: A tiled roof is typically 5 times more insulated than a glass or polycarbonate roof option
2. Heat protection: Due to the upto 150mm of solid insulation in our roofs the heat reduction is considerably more than the best sun protection glass available at present .
3. Longevity: Expected lifespans of our roofs are well above 40 years, or longer if tiles are replaced when required. A typical glass or polycarbonate roof lifespan is 13 years .
4. Noise reduction: The solid insulation and solid materials used are considerably better at sound insulating against rain noise etc compared to glass or polycarbonate .
5. Eliminate glair: a problem for conservatories with glass and polycarbonate roofs in sunny positions.
6. Maintenance: tiled conservatory roofs do not have the maintenance requirements of glass and polycarbonate roofs, so no need to climb ladders to clean dirty roofs.
7. virtually burglar proof: The roof iles are difficult to remove to gain entry
8. Fire escape: The roof can be walked on as a means of escape from a first floor wndow in an emergancy unlike glass or polycarbonate.