Smart Aluminium Doors
Alitherm Plus Doors :
The Alitherm Plus residential door takes its place alongside the Alitherm 47 Door, giving the option of a robust performance, domestic entrance door.. Fabricator & Fitter friendly; the new Alitherm Plus door is designed to be easier to manufacture and install. New adjustable hinges, lock keeps and additional sash passing clearance allow for greater on-site fitting tolerances.
- New adjustable hinges and lock keeps
- Single & double doors use multi-point locking mechanisms
- Double doors feature dual lock mechanisms enabling handles on both sashes
- Door sections & hinges are designed with added strength delivering robust performance
- Internally beaded for open in and open out doors
- Profiles are contemporarily styled with a modern, square-edge design
- Low thresholds comply with Document M building legislation
- Z/T sash sections allow for greater coverage and weather resistance
slide 2000 Doors
An evolution of the original Slide system using continental style construction, Slide 2000 features the signature slim line profiles and minimal sightlines associated with the range, coupled with modern thermal break technology that provides both enhanced thermal performance and the option of dual colour profiles in a wide choice of colour finishes.
The system is designed for use as sliding patio doors in residential applications for both new build homes and refurbishment projects.
Slide 2000 uses a selection of mitred outer frames featuring a dual or triple track option allowing the choice of 2, 3 or 4 pane doors. Two pane doors can have either dual sliding sashes or a fixed pane & one sliding opening sash configuration. If fitted with a triple track threshold all three sliding sashes can be configured to slide to one side which gives a 2⁄3 opening aperture.
The sliding door sets are fitted with a multi-point locking, one piece lock keep that offers enhanced security and ease of fabrication. Smaller horizontal sliding windows can also be fitted with single point locking mechanisms. Fabrication of the outer frame is by method of mechanical cleats with Smart punch tooling providing rapid and accurate fabrication.
Slide 2000 doors will accept 24mm, 28mm or 32mm double or triple glazed sealed units. Glass units are secured using a wrap-around gasket with the sash profiles assembled around the sealed unit.
A range of sliding doors that are suitable for private residential properties that require maximum glass area coupled with maximum opening apertures, such as access to swimming pools and orangeries.
- Profiles are designed with a robust but contemporary styling with attractive square edge sections.
- Large Polyamide thermal break provides superior thermal performance
- Available in dual colour from a wide range of standard and non-standard finishes.
Visafold 1000 bifolds
Visofold can be used in domestic applications as either an alternative to sliding doors, or to open up an entire wall as part of a conservatory; the system will make the most of a beautiful view or bring a garden into the home.
Visofold doors offer a choice of opening configurations to suit any application. Choose to fold the sashes internally or externally, place the opening at the side so the sashes all fold one way, at one end, to create a single entrance door for easy access, or in the middle to give the option of a double door.
All Visofold profiles feature a polyamide thermal break that enhances the thermal performance of the profile and improves the overall U-Value. Profiles feature EPDM high quality gaskets and weather brushes to aid weather resistance. Visofold complies with the requirements of Building Regulations Document L 2010. Security is assured by multi-point lock mechanisms on main opening sashes, and shoot-bolt locking on floating mullions.
All Visofold doors have the option of either low thresholds for unimpeded, easy access, or rebated thresholds that offer improved weather resistance. Visofold doors are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, wood-structure, dual colour and Smart’s unique Sensations range of textured finishes.
- Attractive, slim-line profiles offer reduced sightlines
- Profiles available in either square or rounded edge options
- Fabricated using mitred corners
- Lock mechanism available with domestic style ‘lift-up’ handle and an adjustable, one-piece keep
- Manufactured using Smarts punch tooling
Contact & Quotes
We provide an online free quick quote service for all of our ranges accessed on the top menu. If you need to discuss your project in more detail then ring us on 01452226290, or email us on our contact page enquiry form, again accessed on the top menu.