Prefabricated modular house extension kits supplied throughout Chester and Cheshire
Ideal for kitchen extensions , dining rooms , bedrooms, lounges and lots more . Our one storey home extension kits are a perfect permanent alternative to conventional strip foundation buildings, or insubstantial timber frame extensions now promoted extensively.
With large section heavy guage steel bases , galvanised box section steel walls and aluminium structured roofs we think you will prefer our system. A 20 year structural guarantee shows our commitment to our system and your build. With various roof and footprint shapes the choice is substantial. Much reduced construction times (around 6-8 days), and considerably less ground works, are a great benefit to busy households, removing many weeks of mess and hassle to endure.
Garden access problems, drain bridging and sloping ground issues are not a problem, make our kit a more viable and cost effective alternative to bricks and mortar home extensions that require 1m plus deep strip foundations, and suspended block and lintel construction techniques. Give us a ring if you require more advise for your home extension project in Chester and Cheshire
Planning and building regulations - Sorted
We are able to organise the building regulation application and inspections of our extension kit installations throughout the country with independant regs consultants and inspectors JHAI, for supply only projects or supply and build . We can also advise you on your planning regulations requirements, and can refer you to a fixed price planning service we have organised with an online company - so give us a ring if you are unsure what is required for your build and need solid professional advise.
our Home extension system is the right choice
- Often substantially cheaper than conventional builds – Definately cheaper if you are considering DIY - ask if you are unsure but would like to consider this option. We can be a lot cheaper also on full supply and build projects, particularly if there is a slope or piling is required, or difficult access etc.
- Swift build times – Ease of installation and speed of construction means typically about 5-8 days for diyers and even quicker for professionals.
- Steel and aluminium , not green timber and OSB – Substantial heavy guage steel and aluminium construction - not cheap green timber frame 'shed type' home extensions with OSB board.
- A truly DIY build option – Diy is a popular choice with our easy fit house extension system - Instructions and videos are available. 100's of past customers will agree with the ease of installation of our base and wall and roof systems. Well worth saving a huge amount compared to a professional fit.
- Very limited groundworks required - Excavation and ground works are simple and quick for the cast concrete padstone supports, way easier than strip foundations, with 1 skip normally all that is required , so less mess and hassle - See our Durabase dedicated web page and video.
- Drains and manholes bridged easily - Our system is an easier solution for drains and waste pipes - they can be built over easily with our Durabase leg type system.
- Bad weather , no problem - Installation is much easier when bad weather conditions stop conventional builds in their tracks.
- We expect our system to last a considerable time - Excellent guarantees with established base, wall, window, door and roof systems, backed by established manufacturers who have been around for up to 25 years ( Durabase ) - so we include 20 yr guarantees on base , wall and roof structures.
- Not sure if we can build what you require? - We have a number of design options from kitchens to lounges, through to home offices , Creches and semi - commercial space.
- Everything is built to your requirements - Our extensions are built to fit your requirements - Most designs are catered for, so ask us if you are not sure .
Prefabricated Extension Extra Information
Turn your dream extension into reality - Our prefab extension is available in any width and projection, with any amount of real brick faced walls, with a choice of more than 47 real brick and bradstone options available, as well as render board and timber cladding alternatives. Door combinations are also whatever you require whether French doors , bi-folds or patio systems. Windows are full height glazed or dwarf wall type, and combinations of both , so please ask for advise if unsure.
Colour, no problem - We offer the standard colour and woodgrain upvc options of white, oak, rosewood, rosewood and white and oak and white, as well as the extended colour options and woodgrains. Smart and Aluk aluminium windows and bifold / sliding door options are available in all Ral colours
Upvc or aluminium -Veka Halo upvc doors and windows or Aluk aluminium doors and windows can be combined with Aluk or Smart aluminium bifold doors. We also have sliding and standard door options. Frame profiles are in bevelled or sculptured designs
Regs compliant glazing as standard - We supply Low E glazing to latest regs requirements. Upgrades are also possible with solar control glass options with natural or bronze, green and blue tints and stay clean coatings.
All of our tiled and solid roof options are available - Options are Guardian, Supalite and Ultraroof 380, as well as ultraframes Livinroof orangery solid roof.
Lightweight flat roofs in composite or timber are now available - We supply 2 roof options that can have various sized rooflights included. EPDM is the most popular roof covering, but other coverings are possible such as fibre glass.
Regs compliance as standard - We use the uprated Durabase plus base for our extensions, as it is fully regs compliant throughout the UK and Ireland, with varying thicknesses of insulation included as required to comply in each postcode area
Durabase Steel base and wall construction
We use our Durabase Plus (regs approved) real brick faced modular steel base and wall system in our full home extension kits to turbo boost your base and wall build - typically 2 days. These are multi-layered sips wall systems with galvanised heavy guage steel box formed construction - not cheap green timber, like many other external wall cladded SIP's systems.
aluminium structured tiled roof
Supalite tiled conservatory roofs are our preferred choice with our extension systems, but we can use our other options such as our DCS4000, LivinRoof, UltraRoof 380 and Ultraframe RealRoof using real roof tiles . All of our solid roof options are permanent well built alternative to conventional timber roofs.
Contact & Quotes
We provide an online free quick quote service for our prefabricated modular home extensions throughout Chester and Cheshire accessed on the top menu. If you need to discuss your project in more detail then ring us on 01452226290, or email us on our contact page enquiry form, again accessed on the top menu.