Smart Alitherm 300 windows
The Alitherm 300 series offers a range of high quality glazing solutions for side and top hung open out windows suitable for both the residential and commercial markets.
This versatile range of profiles can provide many solutions for residential and light commercial applications. It can create traditional casement windows inspired by the elegance and styling of timber products, or contemporary style windows designed for modern homes or offices.
Alitherm profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes.
Alitherm 300 window Features
- Window styles - Proﬁles have the option of either ovolo, chamfered or square edges
- Door styles - Patio , French doors.
- Window colours - a wide choice of Ral colours, finishes including satin and matt and textures
- Security –High security locks with warranties and back up available
- Thermal break - The frame system features an extended polyamide thermal break which improves the overall U Value of the proﬁle, allowing Alitherm 300 to achieve a Window Energy ‘A’ Rating when used in conjunction with the correct double or triple glazed unit
- Glazing – A wide choice of glazing low E options with triple glazing now available in various Low E combinations to A rating and above.
- 70mm profile - Profile measures 70mm front to back, to ensure a direct replacement with timber windows with minimal trimming or finishing.
- Choice of beading position – The system is suitable for both internally or externally beaded, side or top hung open out windows
- Stays - Frame options for both standard and slim-line stays
- Steel inserts – The additional chamber enables galvanised steel reinforcement to be used for greater strength and rigidity
- choice of locking systems - Option of either multi-point or cockspur locking handles
Contact & Quotes
We provide an online free quick quote service for all of our ranges accessed on the top menu. If you need to discuss your project in more detail then ring us on 01452226290, or email us on our contact page enquiry form, again accessed on the top menu.