Guardian Tiled Conservatory Roofs Supplier and Installer Throughout the Staffordshire Area
Guardian - The best tiled conservatory roof replacement - why compromise ?
Guardian's lightweight tiled conservatory roof in our view is the best full roof replacement system available for our Staffordshire customers. Not only does Guardian transform your conservatory into a comfortable useable room all year round, Guardian tiled conservatory roofs also have LABC approval ( Local Building Control ).
It is important when replacing your conservatory roof that it is a good investment and will last a very long time with minimal maintenance and excellent guarantees - Guardian tiled conservatory roofs provide all of these benefits, with amazing insulation levels (0.18u), protection from sunlight and heat, and much better sound insulation as a bonus. Finally add a 20 year roof structure and tile guarantee, and you will not find a better tiled conservatory roof replacement alternative in the Staffordshire area.
We offer options with both Metrotile profiled tiles and Tapco slate tiles with all of our Guardian tiled roof replacements and newbuild projects.
Guardian roof features
- Precision built – Every Guardian tiled conservatory roof is built from the ground up in the workshop, labelled up, then dismantled and delivered to site to avoid mistakes.
- Quick build – Installation of the roof is fast ( typically 2 days ) due to the ready made sections which considerably reduce construction time.
- Warm roof construction – The Guardian Roof complies totally with the latest insulation requirements to comply with building regulations. The insulation now within the roof kit is 65mm of solid insulation in 2 layers combined with 72.5mm foil backed insulated plasterboard,
- Internal finish – Guardian is a vaulted internal ceiling design which is typically a plaster board finish, and then plaster skimmed.
- Metrotile tiles – All of Metrotile’s tile range is made from zinc plated profiled steel with a bonded baked on acrilic and silica textured finish with 40 year plus lifespan.
- Tapco slate tiles– Tapco Slate is a very convincing light weight random slate copy in a wide choice of blends and colours to match most slate roofs.
- Colour and woodgrains no problem – Fascia and gutter colours are available to match upvc and woodgrain options as well as popular colours.
- Velux roof windows in various options and sizes –We supply Velux roof windows with our tiled roofs due to their popular appeal - solar and electric roof window options are available within their ranges.
Contact & Quotes
We provide an online free quick quote service throughout Staffordshire for all of our ranges, accessed on the top menu. If you need to discuss your project in more detail then ring us on 01452226290, or email us on our contact page enquiry form, again accessed on the top menu.
Our other tiled roof options
Areas of Staffordshire covered by our Guardian conservatory tiled roof design, quote, supply only and supply and installation service
Stafford | Stoke-on-Trent | Wolverhampton | Walsall | Cannock | Lichfield