UltraRoof 380 Tiled roof
UltraRoof 380 , the ultra quick professional fitters and diy'ers choice, if your conservatory is too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. UltraRoof is an internally vaulted, lightweight tiled solid roof system with Ultraframes build quality and know how.
UltraRoof 380 roof features
- Precision built– Every Ultraroof 380 tiled conservatory roof is designed and fabricated to order to the exact size and specification for your roof design. It is built complete in the workshop then dismantled and delivered labelled up to avoid mistakes.
- Quick build – Construction and installation of the roof is quicker than other roofs - watertight in around 6 hours typically - no cutting on site
- Excellent insulation – The UltraRoof 380 Roof is insulated to full Building Control requirements achieving a u value of 0.16w/mk. The roof is an insulation sandwich which is ultra strong and allows for wider unsupported spans of up to 4m
- Internal finish – The more popular internal vaulted ceiling finish on most installations is the plasterboard painted option, this has a nice bright finish allowing as much light to be bounced around the room as possible.
- Lightest tiled roof Weighs only 38kg/m² - so lighter than any other solid roof
- Slate look tiles– Slate look tiles available in Carbon Grey , Harvest Brown and Terra Brick Red
- Colour and woodgrains no problem Fascia and gutter colours to match upvc and woodgrain options as standard
- Velux roof windows in various options and sizes –We supply Velux roof windows with our tiled roofs as we feel they are the best available - solar and electric roof window options are available within their ranges.
- Flat length glazed panels - Fully integrated glazing system . Full length glazing panels for maximum natural light. Compatible with any speciﬁcation of glass
UltraRoof 380 roof
Our other tiled / Solid roof options
Contact & Quotes
We provide an online free quick quote service for all of our ranges accessed on the top menu. If you need to discuss your project in more detail then ring us on 01452226290, or email us on our contact page enquiry form, again accessed on the top menu.