DCS4000 tiled roofs
Most of our customer enquiries for tiled conservatory roofs are because their existing conservatory is too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter - Our DCS4000 tiled roof has the solution
Our DCS4000 tiled conservatory roof is a new and popular alternative lightweight tiled roof system , alongside our established Guardian , LivinRoof and UltraRoof 380 options . All of our solid type roof options are permanent lightweight replacement for your inefficient conservatory or an excellent alternative to less efficient low E glass on your new build project. DCS4000 is one of only a few conservatory roof replacements that has been registered as acceptable by the LABC*. It is the latest regs approved roof specification, which we are now supplying as a diy kit, as well as our Guardian and LivinROOF options - or we supply and install Guardian in all areas of the UK
DCS4000 roof features
- Precision built– Every DCS4000 tiled conservatory roof is designed and fabricated to order to the correct size and spec for your roof design. It is built completely in the workshop then dismantled and delivered, labelled up to go.
- Quick build time – Construction and installation of the roof is quick and simple ( typically 2-3 days ) eliminating the need for days of cutting and fabrication on site often with low grade timber by non approved builders/joiners.
- Excellent insulation – The DCS4000 Roof is insulated to full Building Control requirements achieving a u value of 0.16w/mk. The insulation now included in the roof kit is 1 layer of solid insulation at 100mm - combined with a 62.5mm foil backed insulated plasterboard ( not supplied with supply only roofs ) .
- Internal finish – The more popular internal vaulted ceiling finish on most installations is the plasterboard painted option, this has a nice clean bright finish allowing as much light to be bounced around the room as possible.
- Roof tiles – DCS4000 profiled tiles have a textured finish which provides added protection with embedding natural stone granules in an acrylic base-coat. A final clear acrylic over-glaze is applied before being oven cured. This extremely durable UV-resistant coating enables Extralite tiles to withstand the harshest environments around the world.
- DCS4000 slate tiles– LiteSlate is the perfect modern alternative to natural slate. Made from a recyclable blend of dolomite limestone and polypropylene, the slates look virtually identical to their natural counterparts. The use of multiple moulds ensures that each slate is unique, maintaining an authentic layered camber effect called InFlex™. Tapco slates are available in a wide range of different colours and blends
- Colour and woodgrains no problem – Fascia and gutter colours to match upvc and woodgrain options as standard
- Velux roof windows in various options and sizes –We supply Velux roof windows with our tiled roofs as we feel they are the best available - solar and electric roof window options are available within their ranges.
DCS4000 tiled roof
Our other tiled roof options
Contact & Quotes
We provide an online free quick quote service for all of our ranges accessed on the top menu. If you need to discuss your project in more detail then ring us on 01452226290, or email us on our contact page enquiry form, again accessed on the top menu..