Supalite tiled roofs Lincoln & Lincolnshire
Why not replace your old under-performing leaky conservatory roof in Lincoln & Lincolnshire with our Supalite lightweight fully insulated tiled roof, and regain your conservatory as an extra room for all year round use.
Supalite is Building regs compliant roof and has recieved type approval with JHAI private building inspectors. It is a requirement now that all solid tiled roof replacements are building regs compliant .
Installations are quick ( typically 2-3 Days ) and hassle free being waterproof within one day. Our Supalite tiled roof replacement will immediately transform your conservatory into a comfortable warm useable living space , unlike other inferior systems such as reflective blinds and insulated interior roof cladding that often underperform, and also often fail structurally.
How effective are Supalite roofs ? - Well if you consider that a typical old twin core polycarbonate roof is a U value of 3 or more, then it is at least 15 times better at keeping heat in, with a tested U value of 0.16U. This insulation also controls heat penetration to the inside and reduces rain noise considerably.
Supalite roof features
- Built to order – Every Supalite tiled conservatory roof is designed and fabricated to order to the exact size and specification for your conservatory roof replacement. The roof is built complete in the workshop then dismantled and delivered labelled to avoid mistakes on site.
- Quick Fit – Construction and installation of the roof is fast and simple ( typically 2-3 days ) due to the pre-cut sections , unlike untested timber constructions sold by joiners and builders with days of construction and cutting on site.
- Warm roof construction – The Supalite roof is insulated to full Building Control requirements achieving a u value of 0.16w/mk. The insulation now included in the roof kit is 1 layer of solid insulation at 100mm - combined with a 62.5mm foil backed insulated plasterboard .
- Internal finishes – The most popular internal vaulted ceiling finish on our installations is the plasterboard painted option. With a light colour this ceiling creates a bright and dramatic internal look.
- Extralite roof tile options – Extralite tiles have a textured finish which provides added protection with embedding natural stone granules in an acrylic base-coat. A final clear acrylic over-glaze is applied before being oven cured. This extremely durable UV-resistant coating enables Extralite tiles to withstand the harshest environments around the world.
- Tapco slate tiles– Tapco Slate roof tiles are the perfect modern alternative to natural slate. Made from a recyclable blend of dolomite limestone and polypropylene, the slates look virtually identical to their natural counterparts. The use of multiple moulds ensures that each slate is unique, maintaining an authentic layered camber effect called InFlex™. Tapco slates are available in a wide range of different colours and blends
- Colour and woodgrains options – Fascia and gutter colours are made to to match upvc and woodgrain options as standard.
- Velux roof windows in various options and sizes – We supply Velux roof windows with our tiled roofs as we feel they are the best available roof window . Solar and electric roof window options are available within their ranges.
Our other tiled roof Systems
Contact & Quotes
We provide an online free quick quote service for all of our tiled roof ranges in Lincoln & Lincolnshire accessed on the top menu. If you need to discuss your project in more detail then ring us on 01452226290, or email us on our contact page enquiry form, again accessed on the top menu..
Areas of Lincoln & Lincolnshire covered by our Supalite conservatory tiled roof design, quote, supply only and supply and installation service
Lincoln | Grimsby | Scunthorpe | Boston | Grantham | Stamford | Skegness | Louth