lightweight tiled roof kits -Supplied UK wide
tiled conservatory roofs transform your existingconservatory from a part of your house that you can only use occasionally, to an all year round integral living space. Giving a U-Value of 0.16 ( 6 times better at insulating typically than the latest top specification conservatory roof glazing options) aour tiled roofs ensure that your precious living space retains much more heat in the winter, as well as keeping you much cooler in the summer. Tiled roofs are also much quieter when it rains. With its impressive structural aluminium rafter support system our tiled roofs can accommodate Fakro, Velux or Dakea roof windows, allowing ample light in, and extra ventilation in the summer.
Our lightweight tiled roof options
Superb Choice and Options
We are dedicated to offering the best choice of lightweight tiled roof systems at the best prices . We never considered the option to sell just one tiled roof system like all of our competitors, because we believe one system does not always offer what our customers require . Guardian is our most popular system which is not surprising as it was the first company to introduce lightweight tiled roofs to the UK market. our installation option at present is with our Guardian roof.
lightweight Tiled roof features
- 20 year manufacturer backed guarantees
- Range of upvc fascia and gutter colours as well as wood grains
- Installation instructions supplied
- sturdy construction - can be stood on after installation
- 1.6U insulation and above as standard - 15 times better than your existing polycarbonate roof typically
- Vaulted internal plasterboard ceiling to add height and visual appeal
- Slate look and concrete look tiles available in a choice of colours
- Roof windows and flat glazed panels available in all tiled roof ranges
- Structural upvc clad aluminium roofs to latest wind and snow loading requirements
Contact & Quotes
We provide an online free quick quote service for all of our ranges accessed on the top menu. If you need to discuss your project in more detail then ring us on 01452226290, or email us on our contact page enquiry form, again accessed on the top menu..