Veka halo doors and windows
Halo is a brand of The VEKA Group, one of the largest PVC-U window extruders in the UK, designing and supplying window profile to fabricators and installers within the UK and Ireland.
Veka Halo has a customer base that embraces the public sector, housebuilding and domestic sectors, for which it currently extrudes a number of bespoke window systems, namely System 10, Rustique and System 10 flush.
We supply our porches and conservatories with Veka halo windows and doors in combination with our Wendland and Ultraframe roof systems as well as tiled roofs.
ovolo window profile
A more traditional ovolo sculptured option expertly extruded, the system is multi-chambered with a variety of reinforcement options and thermal inserts for advanced performance, security and thermal benefitsGet Free Quote
chamfered window profile
A clean, contemporary appearance, and a fully integrated 70mm system featuring a modern bevelled design; these casement windows deliver performance and style in equal measure.Get Free Quote
flush window profile
With inward or outward opening options, the FlushSash sits flush with the frame. A high performance window, but mirrors the elegant window styles of the 19th Century, making it perfect for heritage and conservation projects.Get Free Quote
Veka halo Features
- Window styles – Veka Halo provide System 10 chamfered , Rustique ovolo, and System 10 flush profiles - a comprehensive choice to cover most requirements.
- Door styles – Patio , Bi-fold, French doors.
- Window colours – a wide choice of standard colours and woodgrains to suit most projects
- Security –High security locks with warranties and back up available
- Network Veka – As a member our fabricator is dedicated to quality , design and service and is monitored by Veka arantees – 10 years on double glazing with warm edge spacer – 10 years on frames, lock extended guarantees available with insurance indemnity if broken into.
- Glazing – A wide choice of glazing low E options with triple glazing now available in various Low E combinations to A rating and above.
- 70mm profile - Profile measures 70mm front to back, to ensure a direct replacement with timber windows with minimal trimming or finishing.
- Choice of beading – Designed to accept 24mm, 28mm and 32mm sealed units. The profiles can be fitted with a choice of beads with chamfered, scotia or ovolo shape designs. A secondary weather seal on the beading gives an improved performance.
- 5 chambers - Fully enclosed chambers (five for the sash and five for the frame) with increased wall thicknesses offer additional product strength, rigidity and performance in addition to improved thermal efficiency.
- Steel inserts – The additional chamber enables galvanised steel reinforcement to be used for greater strength and rigidity
- Single leg bead - Our single leg beading has a simple ‘knock-in’ design that is fitter friendly and will make glazing on site quick, easy and more positive. The single leg bead provides a performance to BS7950 Security enhancement standards.
- PCE gasket – Our PCE low level gasket allows quicker fabrication and installation. The heat bonded gasket means that there is no shrinkage or any risk of the incorrect gasket being fitted. It gives a consistency in quality and finish, which reduces any hard lumps in corners and overcomes any stretching problems. It features a new weather seal flipper and 3.0mm glazing pad for an improved seal.
- Low level gasket - Our PCE gaskets are low level, which means they are designed to fit in with the profile so that the maximum glass area is made visible with no unsightly gasket lines.
- Drainage – A wider drainage channel allows for a quick draining of any water/ residue built up for an improved performance.
Some Ranges that We supply with Veka halo windows
Contact & Quotes
We provide an online free quick quote service for all of our ranges accessed on the top menu. If you need to discuss your project in more detail then ring us on 01452226290, or email us on our contact page enquiry form, again accessed on the top menu.